Nissan Ignition Lock Repair Service – Bexley – Kent – DA5 areas – Only £165 all in
Having problems with your Nissan Ignition Lock – Give Us a Call now on 07956 451402
- Key stuck in Ignition lock?
- Key difficult to remove from Ignition?
- Remote key blade damaged or bent?
We Offer a Mobile Repair Service in Bexley Kent for Nissan Qashqai – Nissan Micra – Nissan Note and includes:
- 12 month warranty on Ignition lock repair
- Plus 2 x new key blades cut to existing key number
- Huge savings on Dealer prices (normally £600 plus) Our price is only £165 all in
If you are in the Bexley Kent area we have a solution that will save you money…
We can offer a mobile service at your home or work & repair your Nissan Ignition lock getting you back on the road quickly without any of the hassle having to go to the dealers. also by us repairing your existing lock there is no need to have different keys to different locks on your car
Bexley Blackfen Bexleyheath Blendon Welling Sidcup Crayford Dartford Chislehurst Orpington Bromley
Models affected with this problem are:
- NISSAN QASHQAI I J10 (06-12)
- NISSAN MICRA K12 (02-10)
- NISSAN NOTE E11 (04-13)
- NISSAN ALMERA N16 (03-06)
- NISSAN PRIMERA P12 (02-07)
- NISSAN JUKE (10-14)
- NISSAN NAVARA D40 III (05-10)
- NISSAN PATHFINDER R51 (05-10)
Benefits Using Us are:
- We have a much Faster solution as we keep all the internal parts that wear in stock so we can get you back up and running in no time.
- We have a much Cheaper solution as we are professional auto locksmiths that can repair your existing lock & replacing only the parts that are worn.
Give a call now to book your appointment on 07956451402
Fill in a Quick Contact Request below
View the Nissan lock repair in Bexley Kent DA5 Information on
Common problems with Nissan ignition locks are:
Nissan Ignition locks when faulty can causes the lock to grab your key in the ignition and make it very difficult to remove.The fault is usually very expensive, As Nissan are unable to repair this, they just replace the complete lock at great expense – normally £600 or more.
The common fault within the lock is a safety interlock mechanism that prevents the steering column lock engaging whilst driving, this means if the ignition was to accidentally get switched off whilst driving the steering column lock won’t lock until the key is also removed from ignition, this function is checked anually on the MOT