Remote Key Programming Tips For Ford
1. Switch Ignition On/Off 4 times within 6 seconds until a sound is made.
2. Press any button on Remote until a sound is made.
3. To program extra Remotes, repeat after 2 seconds after the sound.
4. Turn Ignition On/Off to exit.
5. A maximum of 4 remotes can be programmed.
Vehicle Immobiliser requirements by law
Cars produced and sold in the UK since 1996 are legally required to be fitted with an immobiliser system.
These cars require a transponder key with electronic transponder chip to start the vehicle.
When the key is turned in the ignition the code is read from the key and if correct the vehicle will allow the engine to start.
This system was introduced to reduce vehicle crime.
Key Programming Tips For Ford Cars
Please contact Us on: 07983 822551
Get a Online Key Quote here